Monday 13 November 2017

Nigerian Guy threatens to kill YBL Reader over N100 airtime


A YBL reader, Evi Evans has shared screenshots of the conversation she had with a guy, Emmanuel Oshodi, she tags as a Lunatic, after he cursed her, and even went as far as threatening to kill her, over N100 airtime.
The Guy’s profile.
Now, here’s the thing, one of our Readers, Happiness Okeligho was part of our YBL Selfie Contest winners, and to celebrate with everyone who supported her during the contest, she shared airtime via her friend Evi Evans..
One thing led to another, the guy in question, probably didn’t buzz Evans on time to claim his airtime, so he wasn’t able to get it… Then he resorted to insult, curses and threats..
She wrote to YabaLeftOnline; “So this lunatic that goes by the facebook name Adebayo Oshodi came into my inbox raining insults and threatening to kill me. I am still shocked to the bones as to what is wrong with him and where I have offended him.”

“I don’t know this guy from Adams o, we aren’t friends here self. He came one time begging for airtime that he was directed by Happiness Okeligho to come get “his share”, the last time I gave out airtime here and I told him I have exhausted all the airtime on my wall. He read my message and left. No response from him. Only to come back today after few months to threaten my life and that of my family. I am not finding this funny at all. The screenshots contains our chats and his Facebook handle”

Read the Conversation below;

SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.

0 comments:

We Love Your Comments But Please Do not Spam !!